4.5ct Floating Diamond Wedding Ring
This stunning diamond wedding ring is the star of the show. A full circle of diamonds seamlessly float from the finger. The fully ''Scalloped'' style of setting allows for light to reflect from every side of the diamonds. A real classic and timeless design that is having a definite resurgence in popularity in recent years.
The price indicated is an example based on the stated GIA graded stones. All diamonds are carefully hand selected to suit your own personal requirements.
Please get in touch for a diamond viewing appointment to select your perfect stones.
Price may vary depending on finger size and carat weight.
– 15x 0.30ct E/VS2 diamonds weighting approx. 4.5ct total
– Platinum 950 hallmarked at the London Assay Office
– Bespoke to order in your choice of platinum, 18ct white, yellow or rose gold
– Handmade in Phillip Jennings Jewellery central London workshop with 4-6 weeks lead time
– Available to try on in our London workshop, or for your own bespoke version feel free to contact us directly