Sapphire and Diamond Ring
Product DescriptionInspired by the ocean and the waves that move across it. This ring brings together the beauty of blue ocean as the sun sparkles like diamonds on the cresting waves. A deep blue pear shaped natural sapphire is the centre of attention with diamond shoulders and the high polish finish of platinum to really show it off.
Sapphire is the perfect alternative to diamond for an engagement ring and will last for generations.
– Natural 0.70ct pear shaped sapphire
– 8x diamonds set in shoulders (4x each side)
– Detailed 'Wainui' unique shank design
– Hallmarked at the London Assay Office
– Handmade in platinum by Phillip Jennings in his London workshop
– One of a kind. Only one available in stock and ready to go
– Available to try on in our London workshop, or for your own bespoke version feel free to contact us directly